Jaimie Blackman’s twenty five years of work experience span the fields of finance, education and information technology. Prior to establishing
BH Wealth Management, he was Vice-President of Investments with UBS.
- BA, Hunter College
- M.S.Ed., Queens College School of Education
- Certified Wealth Strategist® certification, Cannon Financial Institute
- Certificate of Financial Planning, Kaplan University
- Member of Financial Planning Association
Jaimie Blackman is the creator of Sound Financial Decisions™ powered by MoneyCapsules®, a communication tool for developing a Values-Based dialogue between client and financial advisor.
- Series 7, General Securities Representative
- Series 31, Managed Futures Representative
- Series 66, Investment Advisor Representative & Uniform Securities State Agent
- Life, Accident, Health and Variable Annuities Insurance Licensed
Financial Literacy Educator
He has taught at New York University and has lectured at the 92nd Street Y, Marymount Manhattan College, and CUNY.
Jaimie Blackman is an elder care advocate. He is also a member of the Board of Directors and Executive Vice President of the ARC; a non profit agency for the developmentally disabled.
Jaimie is a life long musician and incorporates live guitar performance as a way to help audiences better understand their relationship with money. In his spare time he volunteers for Musicians on Call which brings live music performance to the bedsides of patients in healthcare facilities. He also regularly leads the music service at religious organizations.