Our Core Team
Jaimie M. Blackman, M.S.Ed., CWS®
Jaimie Blackman’s twenty five years of work experience span the fields of finance, education and information technology. Prior to establishing BH Wealth Management, he was Vice-President of Investments with UBS.
- BA, Hunter College
- M.S.Ed., Queens College School of Education
- Certified Wealth Strategist® certification, Cannon Financial Institute
- Certificate of Financial Planning, Kaplan University
- Member of Financial Planning Association
Iris Hershenson, MBA
Senior Vice President
In addition to being involved in the Financial Services industry since 2000, Iris has been a management and technology consultant since 1990. She also teaches on the University level. Her areas of expertise include management, computer applications and Internet Technology.
B.A., Hunter College
M.B.A., Fordham University
- Series 7, General Securities Representative Licensed: NY, NJ
- Series 66, Investment Advisor Representative & Uniform Securities State Agent
- Life, Accident, Health and Variable Annuities
Financial Planning & Client Services
Vicky has over 5 years of experience in client relationship management and has her Bachelor of Science in Finance and Economics at Grand Canyon University and is currently in the process of completing her Certified Financial Planning, (CFP) designation. Vicky joined BH Wealth Management in 2014 and helps our clients with operations and administrative services.
Meet Our Resources
The following individuals are not affiliated with BH Wealth Management, First Allied Securities, or First Allied Advisory services.